Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Debut

Hi.. A nascent Blogger here...My first Attempt to blogging... Sitting idle and thinking of what to write, nothing comes to my mind.. Wat am i comfortable with? Titled to be 'My Debut' , should i start from the scratch??? And by the by, where to start????!!!!

Okay... I start with the most pondering and cognitive stuff... I am always dubious about agreeing to the plethoric view of the supernatural so-called God(may be Religion).. I know, this is a not-to-be-touched topic,i jus need help from people around me.. I do accept His presence,but???!!!! Is God a self-bound restriction by man? to defend himself?
Should a human get naturally adopted to a religion? If God is one other thing on earth to illume man's path of life, are there not ture living souls to do that?

With an iota of acceptance to all the above.........,
If so God is a must, Should there be customs,traditions?

If this religion,brings out theistic differences among people, should that be taken as a mandatory thing in life??? This topic is far beyond consensus. Me at the age of 23, many may feel this to be a unwanted Debut(!!), but am i an atheist?

Starting this first blog with GOD, am i a STRONG polytheist??? Though i feel this to be quite controversial,should i ve this terrrrrrrrrrrifying start???

Life is full of thrills.. I start my blogging with a thrill... M brave,right?? ha ha ha.. come on friends.. comment on this..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging..! :-)
    Good choice of words.. A good start.. All the best..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a greeat start ka.. a belief in GOD helps in a lot of ways.. it is necessary to keep the world moving.. dont u think?

    ReplyDelete